Samsung launches dual sim three new phones
Posted On : February 15, 2012
Tags: Samsung , Samsung Galaxy , New Phones ,
World's largest phone company Samsung has introduced their three new dual sim phone - Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy T Pro Duos. Galaxy Ace Duos is powered by an 832MHz processor, Android 2.3 OS, 3.5-inch HVGA display, EVDO Rev. A GPS support and 1650mAh battery and now the Galaxy Ace Duos also supports GSM + CDMA network with active standby. This cool device is priced Rs. 16,900.
Both phones Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy Y Pro Duos are similar as the original variants but now both devices are available with dual-SIM function. The big differentiating factors between these devices are the physical keyboard, a 2.6-inch LQVGA display and 1,350mAh battery in the Galaxy Y Pro Duos.
There are a number of other features in these phones are avaiable like 832MHz processor, Android 2.3 OS, 3MP fixed-focus camera, front-facing VGA camera(Pro Duos only), TouchWiz UI, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Samsung Apps, Social Hub and ChatON support.
If you want buy these dual-SIM devices you will purchases at the price range of Galaxy Y Duos at Rs 10,490 and the Galaxy Y Pro Duos at the Rs 11,090 only.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Price: Rs 39,990/-Related News
Comments (0) View All Posts
|Post Your Comments|
- Htc launches One Xplus in India for Rs 22,600
- Samsung announces Jelly Bean powered Galaxy Premier I9260
- Beyond Mi Tablet launched at Rs 6100
- Micromax launches A110 Canvas in India priced at Rs 9,999
- Samsung announces Galaxy SIII Mini for the German Market
- Spice launches its Stellar Horizon Mi-500 in India for Rs 12,500
- Sony recalls Xperia S Tab due to defect during manufacturing
- Apple reduces prices of iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
Search New Phone